All participants agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The competition runs from the 7th April 2018 to the 19th May 2018, both dates inclusive (“the Competition Period”). Only one person will get to win the prize.
2. The prize is a Samsung Gear Fit 2 Tracking Device, sponsored by Vodacom.
3. To stand the chance of winning the prize as part of the competition, participants must be registered on the new Vodacom soccer premium service on USSD (by dialling *117*177#) or the mobi site (by visiting www.vodacomsoccer.co.za), and ensure that they upgrade to the premium service during the registration process, and also accept these Terms and Conditions.
4. Registration on Vodacom Soccer is free to all users. Subscription to the Vodacom Soccer premium service is only available to users on the Vodacom network and costs either R0.99 per week or R0.50 per day. Only one completed registration and subscription per MSISDN (mobile number) done during the Competition Period will be eligible to enter this Competition and will be considered to be a valid entry.
5. A participant may register and subscribe as many different MSISDNs (mobile number) as they wish, but doing so does not guarantee that the participant will be the winner of the prize.
6. Participants must still be registered and subscribed to the Vodacom Soccer Premium Service by the 20th May 2018 in order for the entry to remain valid.
7. The Competition is only open to Vodacom subscribers.
8. The winner will be selected by means of a random draw selection after the end date of the Competition, from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. The first eligible, qualifying entry drawn will win the prize.
9. The winning participant will be contacted telephonically on the contact details provided when entering this Competition, during hours (08h00 to 17h00) from the 22nd May to 31st May 2018 after his or her name has been drawn and verified as a winner.
10. Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided when entering the Competition during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the Prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected entrant.
11. The prize is not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other competitions.
12. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
13. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Vodacom may refuse to give any prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any prize for any reason.
15. Vodacom will not be obliged to notify participants that their entries to the Competition have not been successful.
16. In order to effect arrangements required for the fulfilment of the prize in terms of this Competition, Vodacom shall provide the participants' personal information, such as name, address and contact number to the courier service provider (RAM) and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect delivery of the prize.
18. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom and their fulfilment partner’s obligations in regard to the Competition, as well as, in regard to the Prize shall terminate. Vodacom and/or their appointed courier service provider (RAM) will advise of delivery and/or collection arrangements in respect of the prize at the time of contacting the selected winner.
19. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected entrant.
20. Neither Vodacom nor any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize.
21. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected qualifying purchases, including entries that were not successful due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
22. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this Competition are not eligible to participate and win in this Competition.
23. If Vodacom are required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and their associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
24. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.